3/4 ,one more and we’re ready to go

     In this quarter I learned about my community because of our lesson, community based research. I've learned something about my community that I've never known before. I thought that living in this community is enough to know everything. But I was wrong... Doing a research about the community you are in is quite hard. I find it hard even if I was born and raised here in my community.



     I am now getting comfortable in blogging. I am slowly giving my opinions to those topics. At first I was afraid that people may judge my insights to those topics but I realize people have different insights and opinions. Maybe reading my blog gives you knowledge. Reading my batchmates blog gives me knowledge and it's fun knowing what is their insights. Modular class is hard especially now that we are in quarantine again. Its been a while since digital module is implemented to reduce the risk of getting the virus. I am originally on printed module because of the unstable wifi connection. Sometimes our teachers forget to send the modules.



     In the end of the day, I still learn something and I guess that is the most important thing right now. Except of course that I am not infected by the virus. Let's just hope that this pandemic will end. I am willing to learn something everyday. Because of these lessons and learnings I can continue to dream big.

“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman, actress.

 

References:

 

https://www.freepik.com/premium-vector/girl-with-laptop-chair-freelance-studying-concept_5768993.htm

 

https://jooinn.com/school-supplies-6.html

 

Dale Hes, January 10,2018, 15 QUOTES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO STUDY HARDER, Oxbridge Academy, Retrieved from https://www.oxbridgeacademy.edu.za/blog/15-quotes-will-inspire-study-harder-2018/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the betterment of our country Philippines

Quality Education Effective or Not?

A Letter for DU30