2nd quarter, what happens after?

     During the second quarter, I have many learning and problems. On the first quarter, I have a hard time adjusting to this new normal learning. Distance/modular learning is harder than I thought. I have learned some of the lessons from the module and lessons in life. There are still mistakes on the modules like missing pages or confusing instructions.

 

    As for ICT, I learned how to make a HTML file. It is fun making HTML because it’s my first time doing it. The problems or challenges that I encountered are poor wifi/internet connection, anxiety, time management, etc. Almost the same as the previous problems from the first quarter. I address these challenges as an inspirations to continue my studies despite of many problems or challenges that I encountered. Its part of life, the only thing I can do is to cope with it and learn from it.

 

    Moving on, I will try my best to study for the rest of the quarters left. For me, what matters is that I learned something even if we’re in a pandemic. I will improve myself and prepare myself to the upcoming problems/challenges/task to achieve my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the betterment of our country Philippines

Quality Education Effective or Not?

A Letter for DU30