My experience and opinion towards this 1st quater

From the start of this modular class I was excited yet sad. I was excited because I already have something to do and not just using my phone or sleeping. I was sad because I cannot go to school like we used to do. Thats what I feel before  the modules are distributed. 

On the first week of modular class, I am frustrated. I cannot concentrate answering. There are a lot of task and activities I need to do. I learned to manage my time. I experience anxiety and have several breakdowns but anyways I'm still alive. I manage to answer almost all, but not all the tasks. 

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."- Wayne Dyer

Even though it is hard to learn right now, I can say there are things that is left on my mind. If others can do it, why cant I? Some subjects may be hard to learn by just self study at least I tried to study that lesson. At least I can say that I have learned something in the middle of the pandemic.

Next week will be the last modules for the first quarter. I am happy that I survive this quarter by staying at home learning these lessons. Next quarter will be a new challenge I have to cope with. I am doing this for my family, relative, peers, and for myself also.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe



References

Henrik Edberg (August 11,2020), 80 Inspirational Education Quotes For Students And Teachers, The Positivity Blog,  Retrieve from
https://www.positivityblog.com/quotes-on-education/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the betterment of our country Philippines

Quality Education Effective or Not?

A Letter for DU30